We will learn How To Fix Error Hresult 0xc8000222 In Net Framework Installation in this Article
Some applications require the latest version of net framework pre-installed before you can run them. If you don’t have the latest version pre-installed, You need to install it separately to replace the outdated one in your machine (Link for the latest net framework download : http://www.microsoft.com/net/download).
Also Like This Article:-
- How to install Dot Net Framework 3.5v in Windows 10
- How to install Dot Net Framework 3.5v in Windows 8
The problem we often have here is the error massage like HRESULT 0xc8000222 when we are about to finish the Net Framework installation.
Please follow the below steps to complete the framework installation without error :
- Click Windows key and R key same time
- type in search box (cmd) and click ok
(A command prompt window will open)
- Type : net stop WuAuServ in the command prompt and leave it that way for a second.
- Now click Windows > R > and type %windir% and click ok
- or you can access this place manual location is C:\Windows
- Find the folder “Software Distribution” and rename.
- Then, go back open command prompt using windows > R > type cmd and click ok
run the command line”net start WuAuServ” and hit Enter (windows update service will be start after run this command)
Try to Install Microsoft .Net framework